2018 WRANS-RAN WOMAN'S REUNION
Port Stephens NSW
1-4 March 2018
It is with great pleasure that the WRANS Naval Women's Association (NSW) Hunter Region, invite you to reunite with past and present members at the 2018 WRANS-RAN Women's Reunion, whilst enjoying all our beautiful region has to offer.
Whether choosing to partake in one of our guided day tours to Hunter Valley Vineyards, Gardens and/or Newcastle, or going it alone and discovering your own beautiful piece of this paradise, we know you are going to enjoy yourself.
In order to provide you with all this relaxed, vibrant and engaging location has to offer, we are breaking with previous trends. We plan to host the 2018 reunion over four days! This will allow you to comfortably enjoy yourself at a leisurely pace or engage in as many activities as you please.
Our events schedule is as follows
Thursday, 1 March 2018
- Registration (Ramada, Shoal Bay)
- Meet and Greet (Diggers, Nelson Bay)
6.30 pm - 8.30 pm - Finger food and drinks (this is not a dinner, so we suggest a late lunch)
Friday, 2 March 2018
If you plan to eat at the Ramada's restaurant on this night (it is a night free of any planned activities), please inform motel asap, so they can insure they have enough staff for that evening.
- Registration continues (Ramada, Shoal Bay)
- Tours to Vineyards and Hunter Valley Gardens - stopping for lunch at your own expense (leaving from Ramada, Shoal Bay at approximately 8.30 am)
- Free day to explore, for those not on tour.
Saturday, 3 March 2018
- Tour of Newcastle, Fort Scratchley, ANZAC walk - stopping for lunch at your own expense (leaving from Ramada, Shoal Bay at approximately 9.00 am)
- Wellness information stands - 10.30 am - 2.30 pm
- Formal Dinner (Diggers, Nelson Bay) - 6.30 pm - 11.00 pm - 3-course meal and drinks
Sunday, 4 March 2018
SHUTTLE BUS TO MEET AND GREET AND FORMAL DINNER
If you are staying at a location other than the Ramada, and require transport to the Meet and Greet and Formal Dinner, would you please email Beth Howell at email@example.com, advising of your location and telephone contact number. Once locations have been established, a bus pick-up schedule will be published.
PLEASE NOTE: Numbers will be restricted to a maximum of 500 people. The roll call page will identify how many are registered and names of those attending.